Update your Max
learn how to update your Max Screen to the latest version of Max Software.
Before you update
- Make a backup of your device
- Download the latest version of PhoenixCard
- a MicroSD is required wih minimum of 8GB.
- Download the latest Max Software that is EMAILED to you.
- Install PhoenixCard in your computer.
- Plug-in the microSD into your pc.
Follow the steps below:
1. Click on DiskCheck to ensure PhoenixCard does read and recognized your microSD card.
2. Click on Img File and select the emailed software that is downloaded to your computer.
3. Ensure Product is selected.
4. Click on Burn to install the software.
5. Safely unplug the microSD card from the computer when the process is completed and plug it into the device.
6. Turn off Alfa Series product and turn it back on,
7. Wait for the download to be completed.
8. Unplug the microSD card from Max and press the power button.
9. Wait for 10 seconds and then turn the power button again.
Please wait for the download bar till it says COMPLETED.
Depending on the memory speed of the computer it may take up to 10 minutes for the process to be completed.
Pack & Ship
About ALFA SERIES
More ways to shop: Find other retailer. Or call 1-800-MY-ALFA. +1(800) 556-1442.
Copyright © 2020 Karinterior Inc. All rights reserved.